topical magnesium spray.
- Sore muscles & cramps^
- Nervous system function^
- Mineral transportation^
- Cellular integrity^
- Muscular Inflammation^
- Best when used with our muscle rub
Reverse Osmosis Water
Isolated Magnesium Chloride (from dead sea salt)
Dead Sea Salt
Himalayan Sea Salt
magnesium is one of the most important minerals for optimized function of the mind and body^. Magnesium is kind of like a taxi that facilitates the transport of ions like potassium and calcium across cell membranes^. This process is key to maintaining normal function of the heart, nervous system and muscles.^ topically, magnesium is highly impactful on smooth muscle function.
Deficiencies in magnesium can cause:
- decrease peak oxygen uptake and oxygen efficiency^
- Increase lactic acid buildup in muscle tissue, causing soreness^
- Slow cellular detoxification^
- inability for muscles to "relax" and reduce tension after exercise^
muscle rub. arnica & essential oils.
- stimulate blood flow to muscles
- soften "sticky" fascia.
- restless sensations in feet, legs and hands.
Organic Base (Coconut Oil & Bees Wax)
- 100% organic essential oil blend
- Authentic Arnica Infusion
- zero synthetics. zero emulsifiers. zero preservatives.
under the muscle rub lid:*coconut oil
arnica infusion (*olive oil, *arnica flowers) 10%
*menthol crystals (flash frozen from organic mint essential oil) 10%
muscle rub + magnesium combo.
the magnesium spray and muscle rub work better together. apply magnesium spray generously and work into sore, tight, inflamed and / or painful areas until dry. apply 2-3 pea sizes of muscle rub on top of the dry magnesium and work into area for a minute.
^These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. Please consult with a medical professional before consuming this product if you have any medical condition.
Works great for my tennis elbow and low back pain
I love to use it as a mineral therapy in the mornings and before bed. Is wonderful!!
Use it every night and have not been sore from my workouts.
It’s a nice product but makes my skin itch